My background is in education, in which I still practice alongside my private practice. I have engaged in a 16-year long journey of personal development during which I have practiced meditation, mindfulness, EMDR, cognitive work and emotional work. I have lived first-hand what works and does not work in psychotherapy, and I am invested in providing ethical and genuine therapy.
Qualifications and Training
- UKCP Accredited Gestalt Psychotherapist for individuals and groups
- MA in Gestalt Therapy
- BACP Registered Counsellor
- Accredited Sexual Diversity Therapist
- PGCE - post-graduate certificate in education
- MSc in engineering
- Gestalt Therapist for Individuals and Groups
- Integration of Mindfulness and Psychotherapy
- Motivational Interviewing: Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change
- IFS - Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Systemic Therapy
Focus on Anxiety
Anxiety is the field of mental health that interests me the most. I research and study different approaches and regularly publish articles on it.