Having trained in the UK at the highest standard currently available (which included achieving an MA) and having been through a 16-year long personal therapeutic journey myself, psychotherapy is my passion and my call.
After training and specialising in Gestalt Psychotherapy, I have expanded my professional expertise to the field of CBT. In particular, I have found the so-called third wave CBT therapies like Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Mindfulness Based CBT to be particularly powerful to integrate in my practice. For this reason I offer a range of services spanning from a structured CBT protocol, to a less-structured, yet focussed, approach to best helps clients' needs.
Many clients feel a sense of relief from the very first session, and some of them have been able to solve difficult problems with 4 sessions or less. I strongly believe in the human potential to feel better and to move on even from the darkest circumstances. Be it anxiety, depression, OCD or PTSD, there is always hope.
Following my interest in new theoretical and practical developments of the psychotherapy field, and I have trained in Motivational Interviewing, Coherence Therapy and Internal Family Systems Therapy. I regularly write articles on mental health and I publish some of them on mine or other websites.
Qualifications and Training
- UKCP Accredited Gestalt Psychotherapist for individuals and groups
- MA in Gestalt Therapy (at The Gestalt Centre London)
- BACP Registered Counsellor
- Accredited Sexual Diversity Therapist
- Integration of Mindfulness and Psychotherapy Course
- Motivational Interviewing: Eliciting Clients' Own Arguments for Change
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Training Course
- Qualified Teacher
- PGCE - (UCL - Institute of Education London)
- MSc in engineering (University of Rome)
- Motivational Interviewing: Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change
- Brain Science in Clinical Practice: Applying the Power of Neuroscience to Heal Trauma, Attachment, Shame and More
- IFS - Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Radical Self-Acceptance: Healing Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice
- The Power of Awareness Course
Focus on Anxiety, Anger and Relationships
Anxiety, Anger and Relationships are the fields of mental health that interests me the most. I research and study different approaches and regularly publish articles on them.
After training in engineering in Italy, I moved to the UK where I did my teacher training and my psychotherapy training. Alongside my psychotherapy practice I am a fully qualified teacher and I currently home-school students with severe learning difficulties.